Hong Yang has been incorporated since 2011 from a subcontractor to our current status of BCA CW01 Grade C1 and CW02 Grade C3 General Builder. We will be expanding to the next financial grade in months to come to stay competitive in this construction industry. We will also be obtaining our integrated ISO management system by end 2018 or early 2019 since we have already attained our OHSAS18001: 2007 and BizSAFE Star certification in 2017/18 respectively.
Our core competencies are in Reinforced Concrete Structural works and will be expanding to undertake a full scope of construction services including Architectural and M&E works in months to come.
We have made our presence as a smaller scale subcontractor in the construction industry for more than 20 years although we only incorporated since 2011 in Singapore. Our involvement of projects in both Building and Civil Engineering projects are as follow:
- Prestigious mixed-use developments for Marina One (Package A1 & A4 respectively).
- Prestigious mixed-use developments for Paya Lebar Quarters
- CAG Changi Airport Terminal 5 (Runway Package 1)
- LTA ER382 (Construction of flyover and roads)
- Private high-end residential projects such as Lucky Tower and Saint Ritz Condominium in district 10 and 13
During the past years on the transformation of Hong Yang Development, we have cultured a number of skilled, experienced and value-added professionals within our organization. Currently, we have a workforce of around 400 that comprises management staffs and workers of different core trades and specializations.
Building Construction Authority (BCA)
- BCA Contractor Registration System (CRS)
CW1, General Building, Grade C1
CW2, Civil Engineering, Grade C3
GB1, General Builder Class 1
- BCA Safety Management Certification System for (SMC)
General Contractors (Building Construction including Major upgrading works)
Management & Development
– BS OHSAS 18001: 2007
- bizSAFE Level Star certification
- ISO 9001 Quality management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certification
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Systems
- GGBS-Green and Gracious Builder Scheme
Scope of services
Hong Yang provides a range of services which include:
- Supply Labour for Reinforced Concrete Structure Works;
- Supply Labour for Reinforced Concrete Drainage Works;
- Supply Labour for Installation of Precast Elements;
- Supply Labour for Erection of System Form;
- Supply Labour & Materials for Conventional Form (Timber)
Upcoming Scope of Service
- M&E Works
- A&A Works
4.1 Environmental, Quality & Safety Policies
Hong Yang Development Pte Ltd strictly adheres to the local requirements and covenants by:
- Complying with local Authorities requirements in terms of environment, safety and health requirements.
- Conduct regular meetings with internal staff to communicate the policies to the Management Staff and
- Conduct Annual Safety Audit in line with BCA Safety Management
- Quality Aspects, we have constantly sent our Site Management Staff and workers for Trade Specialization Courses to better equip them with knowledge and latest updates so that the respective workers for the work process is
Some of the courses attended by our Site Management Staff / Workers:
- Core Trade Supervisor Course;
- Core Trade Foreman Course;
- Core Trade Worker Course;
- Formwork Supervisor Course;
- Scaffold Erector Course;
- Signaller Course;
- Rigger Operation Course;
- Qualified Welder Course;
- Lifting Supervisor;
- Risk Assessment Course;
- Risk Management Course;
- Construction Safety Course for Project Managers;
- Building Construction Safety Supervisor Course;
- Occupational First Aid Course;
- ECO Course;
- CONQUAS 21 Course.
- On safety involvement, our Site Management and workers have embarked on safety-related courses so that they are fully aware of the local safety requirements, exercise due diligence on site and address all safety concerns and commitments.
- As we understand that Safety is of paramount importance towards the successful delivery of every job, our company has obtained OHSAS 18001: 2007 from the accredited body. With this accreditation, we believe, would further assist us in fulfilling the requirements of Main Contractors and
4.2 Quality Assurance & Quality Control
Implementation of ISO Standards
As part of the quality assurance, quality control and continual improvement, our company will be achieving ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) and ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety Systems).
Collaboration with Professional Engineers (P.E.)
Hong Yang has long-term collaboration (long-term consultation and advisory contract) with our group of Professional Engineers, who aided us in the P.E. design and calculations which we believe is essential for the Projects.